IMPORTANT CONVENTION UPDATE
Due to complications with the COVID-19 virus, the state of California has said that it’s unsafe to hold the convention in October. We’re following their guidance and postponing the event until October 7-9, 2021.
Stay tuned on our forum for updates. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.